COVID-19: OUR COMMITMENT
The health and well-being of our residents, visitors and the entire Chicago community is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the impacts of COVID-19, and are dedicated to providing support and resources that promote a healthy environment for everyone. We have implemented new procedures and tools, and are following the guidance and recommendations by the CDC, the Illinois Department of Public Health and City of Chicago.
Effective November 16, Chicago has issued a new Stay At Home Advisory, asking residents to only leave home to go to work or school, or for essential needs such as seeking medical care, going to the grocery store or pharmacy, picking up food, or receiving deliveries. Face coverings and social distancing are still required under Executive Order 2020-9. For more information, including industry guidelines for Residential Buildings, please visit chicago.gov.
- Self-Guided tours of the community
- Video Tours with a Team Member
We also encourage you to explore our online resources and tools to aid in your search. Consider the options provided below, and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions at any time, our leasing team is standing by.
We have implemented new protocols and enhanced existing ones in an effort to protect the health and wellbeing of our residents, staff, visitors, and broader community. We continue to evaluate these practices and adapt them as recommended by city, state and federal officials. Highlights include:
- High touch points are cleaned regularly with a non-toxic disinfectant and sanitizer
- An electrostatic sprayer is used for broad application of disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the building
- Daily, non-contact temperature checks for staff members
- Face masks required in all public spaces
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more is encouraged in all public spaces
- Reduced occupancy requirements in all shared spaces
- Reduced elevator occupancy requirements
- Physical barriers at the concierge desk
- High quality air filters in the central air handler and at unit heat pumps
Resident Support and Resources
We are also committed to providing programs and services that support the health, wellness and new, at-home routines of our residents. These will include:
- Contact-free package pick-up
- Dedicated food delivery drop off area
- Building updates sent regularly via email